Tuesday, August 24, 2010

:)

Finally got the email I've been so desperately waiting for. I woke from a nap to find an email in my inbox. As I clicked on the mailbox icon on my phone, my heart dropped. My stomach fell and a smile appeared on my face. An email from him. Who would have known something so little could give me anxiety within seconds. It was everything I wanted and more. Just to hear what he had to say and knowing it was him who was saying it, made that email so great.I can't wait to get another one again! I'm hoping it will happen when I'm having a bad moment or something so then the minute it comes, the bad can get washed away.I'm so happy right now. Not even words can describe. The only other person who knows how I'm feeling right now is God. Just God and I:)

No comments:

Post a Comment