Monday, August 23, 2010

this very minute

I am driving in the car listening to drop the world by Lil wayne and eminem and a thought came to mind.. Life can end any minute.I remembered a time when I was driving with my mom and younger sister on a night just like this. We were at a signal light,stopped, waiting for the light to turn green. Just as we were making our left hand turn, a car was approaching and instead of stooping, it just kept coming toward us. At that moment the car swirved from side to side and all I remember was the look on my sisters face and the trembling of my moms hands as she started to drive the car out of harms way. It was the weirdest feeling. I was so blessed to be alive. It was like we were touched by an angel. I don't know why I thought of this but maybe it was the song I'm listening to and the fact that its just an angry song. I'm happy with the life I live. I'm stuck with it:) wish I could change some things in my favor but there's reasons for why its not the way I wish it could be. I just love the feeling of driving with the windows down, my hair flying everywhere and music playing in my ear.just thought I would share:)

No comments:

Post a Comment