Saturday, November 13, 2010

I woke up frustrated and upset this morning. Once again, I didn't have a dream about him:( its like no matter how much I pray for one, he never comes. I'll admit, I'm starting to get envious of those people who have been dreaming about him. That's all I want is to see him again:( knowing ronnie, he won't come until I least expect it. He was always trying to surprise me, but never could bc he'd give away obvious clues all the time! Haha so now I believe this is the only way he can surprise me for the first time. Sucks that it has to be this way:( I miss him so much. Everyday I wake up, lay there in bed and it seems like it takes all of my strength to get up and get moving. Its a new day yet nothing has changed. I'm still broken, and feeling lost and alone:/ I love him so much. My heart is longing to be with him again.

Like him and I used to say to each other.. " I love you more today than I did yesterday but not as much as I will tomorrow". That's exactly how I feel:(

No comments:

Post a Comment