Friday, November 19, 2010

cold, rainy days..

Are so depressing:/

He was so excited to come home and enjoy the cold weather. We talked about going to the christmas lights together on thoroughbred like we did two christmases ago:/ we were supposed to make a trip to the snow and rent a cabin with our friends. I'm so sad:( I just wanna cry. But I can't. The tears are in me but won't come out anymore.

He was excited that afghanistan was beginning to get cold too bc it was his reminder that winter was coming and he would be coming home soon.

I miss him so much. All I want to do is talk to him, cry to him, and know that he will be there for me.whenever I was having a bad day, just hearing his voice brought me comfort. Now all I have are voicemails. I can repeat his exact words, that's how much I listen to them.

I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment