Wednesday, February 2, 2011

i remember when he used to say....

"Damn our kids are gonna be sexy!!"

Made me smile just thinking about it. I can still hear his voice. He hoped they would have all of my traits. But when it came down to it, I know he secretly wanted them to look like his mini me lol Our daughters: long dark hair, brown eyes, cute nose and little lips:) our sons: his smile, his gorgeous eyebrows, professional athletes:) lol he'd always say that they would make us rich and provide for us so we wont get sent to a home when we are old. Haha

Ron talked about "our kids" all of the time. As if they already existed. I hope to know someday why god never allowed our dream to come true. Until then I guess ill never know. I love imagining that still. But then it makes me sad after:( I know what I had with him was real. I love him with everything inside of me and if I could go with him up there today, I would. And I would love every minute of it.

I love you ronnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment