Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm so determined to learn more about my religion. I want to know everything. I want to be able to have a full on conversation with someone about the Bible and know exactly what I'm talking about. Everything that has happened to me has brought me so close to the lord. Whenever I am feeling scared, sad,worried or alone, I reach for the soldiers Bible that ronnie gave to me on my 19th birthday and instantly I feel peace. I know it is the devil trying to break me down but I wont let him. I won't let him deceive me. I will conquer, I will prevail. The lord is my Savior and I am not ashamed. My Soul will live with him for eternity. I just need to continue to surround myself with good positive and spiritual people. I don't want to be an "every Sunday" Christian but rather an "everyday" Christian. All it takes is one person to impact another persons life. Ronnie impacted mine. It's my turn to impact someone else's. Its like a ripple effect that passes through one person to another. God works in mysterious ways. I can't wait to find out my purpose in life:) pray for me guys. I need all the strength I can get to be able to make it through this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment