Friday, January 7, 2011

"So when you feel like hope is gone, look inside you and be strong then you'll finally see the truth; that a hero lies in you". I love you babe. I miss you so much.

When I heard this I realized that he is in me and I carry him everywhere I go so therefore he lies within me. That makes me so happy and brings me so much comfort and such a secure feeling. Everyone tells me everyday how much they knew he loved me. Everytime they say that he was crazy about me it makes me feel so good because I know he was. He told me everyday:) he always used to tell me that I was his world, the girl of his dreams, and his number one priority. I believe him. He said that he loved me to death:( he was telling the truth:( he always said he would die for me, and he did. I love him so much. I can't wait to see him again. I pray that the lord will bring him to me soon and will allow him to be waiting for me the day I get sent to heaven.he said "forever and seven days" we shall see if he is right about this one. If there was one person he would want up there with him right now I have a feeling it would be me:) he loves me. I know it, you know it, and everyone else knows it too! And if u deny it, you are so wrong.he would be the first to put u in ur place if he were here. :P

I love you ron.. I miss you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment