Tuesday, December 28, 2010

my love.

I miss him so much. I wish I could see him again. Oh, what I would give just to have one more day with him. He was always so gentle and loving. He would softly kiss my lips or gently run his fingers through my hair. In the mornings we would just lay there curled up watching TV and I could feel him digging his nose in my neck or smelling my hair. Whenever we would go out he never hesitated to show me off to the world. We would even go to the store or the video store in our sweats but he didn't care what I was wearing, what I looked like, or who was around. He always pulled me close and held on tight. We would be walking and he'd grab me from behind and walk around with me like that. He'd also whisper cute things in my ear like "I love you angel" or "will you be my beautiful girl forever and seven days?". He always wanted me to be there right beside him no matter what it was. Whether it was to run to the store to pick up cases beyond cases of gatorade, be there with his family to pick him up from the airport or drop him off to watch him leave again, or sit outside in 100 degree weather to watch him play in softball tournaments with his family. Or my favorite: fly me all the way across the united states so I could be with him for a whole four days:) I miss him so much. No matter what relationships he had in the past with certain people it doesn't matter now because they had him then and I have him now. I love him so much.. I hope that I get to see him really soon:( I hate living my life without him. It just wasn't supposed to be this way. Its so beautiful how heor is still manages to find ways to tell me that he loves me. He has visited many people in their dreams. He has asked them all if they could please give me a message. Its usually this: please take care of her for me. Tell her I will always love her and I will always be with her" :( he's the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am very blessed to have such a handsome angel guarding over me at all times. I love you ronnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment