Thursday, July 7, 2011

went to orientation for the art institute of california today..im just one step closer to making my dream of owning my own bakery someday come true:)) i think ronnies up in heaven smiling down at me right now and id like to believe that he was walking side by side with me as i took a tour of the campus. im super excited for my future. i wish he were here physically but knowing he is spiritually brings me comfort. he is only a breath and whisper away. i miss him so much. i love him so much that it hurts to think about love sometimes. why does god bring people into our lives if hes just gonna take them out eventually:/ ill never understand but i hope to get my answers someday:) i love ronnie joseph pallares. i pray he visits me tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment